A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Burgunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Burgunder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgunder graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Burgunder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Baltimore
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Lipman Burgunder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Burgunder practice?
- Dr. Tamara Burgunder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Burgunder practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.