A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Chachashvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Chachashvili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Chachashvili, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chachashvili graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Chachashvili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Chachashvili MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Chachashvili practice?
- Dr. Tamara Chachashvili has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Chachashvili practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Physiatrists and Lawrenceville Pain Management Doctors.