Dr. Tamara Chachashvili MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2015
If you're a Workers Comp Case......that's all you'll be to this Doctor
I saw her because I was injured at work. She treats workers comp patients like we're incompentent and beneath anyone else. She doesn't treat you like a patient, she doesn't do what NEEDS to be done for you. Instead, she does what the Workers Comp tells her to do. I had a nurse assigned to my case, and she did what the NURSE said! I was in ALOT of pain, and instead of giving me rest, she sent me back to work, THEN increased my restrictions! My own Supervisor would tell me that I shouldn't be at work. I left her office in tears numerous of times. She's a very nice person, and she seemed like she COULD be a good Doctor , IF she treated you like a patient and not like a claim #. There's no way I would have the experience and skills she has and let some "nurse" or "claim adjuster" tell me how to treat my patients. I hate to say it, but she's all about saving the Employer money. If she had a mind of her own, then yes, she would be a good Doctor (for wc patients). Unfortunately , she's controlled by the Employer/WC. If you are thinking about chosing this facility off the panel, DON'T! I had to change my Doctor, the Doctor I'm seeing now treats me like a patient, and not a WC case. My injuries were very serious. All I can say is I don't know how people like that can sleep at night. I have Colleagues that are Doctors, and they could never treat ANY patient less than something because of their situation.

March 12th, 2015
Highly Professional with an excellent bedside manner~

July 25th, 2014
Highly recommend caring md
I have scoliosis. I was diagnosed in 5th grade. By the time I was 20, I had already had two surgeries. I was still in pain, and was told I would always be in pain. I got older the pain did indeed worsen. At 35 years old, the pain was so bad I was contemplating suicide. I was referred to resurgens orthopedic and was referred by one of the doctors there to this doctor. Seeing her was the best thing I've ever done. I have pain relief for months at a time. While her fix is temporary, I feel so I can live my life on my terms. I'm contemplating surgery again due to new technology that might provide a more permanent fix. I'm 43 years old now and am sure I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dr Chachasvili. No one should have to endure pain like I experience with never a day of relief. Her care and concern is amazing. I'm not a quick in and out. She sits with me and listens and tries to help and succeeds. Not everyone's pain is the same, but I'm happy to have her on my team.

June 16th, 2014
The best …

August 8th, 2013
Professional
I've been seeing Dr. C for several months due to back pain, she has always been very courteous and seems to know a great deal about her profession, she takes time to listen to my concerns and shows a willingness to help get me better. Her staff is one of the best group of people I have been around in many years, they all seem to work well together and have always made me feel comfortable. Thank you guys!

October 5th, 2011
CHACHA AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!
She seemed almost competent at first, but then quickly chacha'ed away from reality with a wrong diagnosis of my neck pain. She asked the wrong questions, didn't listen when trying to answer those wrong questions, didn't seem to understand or want to understand the problem at all, and provided woefully inadequate follow-up for a wrong treatment. She wasted my time by prescribing a useless treatment that was more expensive, and lengthened my recovery time when I was finally treated by a competent doctor with a correct diagnosis. Don't dance with this doctor (or any of her staff help) unless you want to rumba on the floor with constant pain and no relief!

July 13th, 2011
I don't understand these terrible ratings - I have seen Dr. C and Joe Liebsack for the last six months due to neck pain I have had for years. I had been to a chiropractor, had other doctors give me medications, all to no avail. Once I found Dr. C - it only took a short time for her to diagnose my problem, begin treatments and now I no longer have numbness in my hands - I can turn my head without severe pain - and best of all - I dont' have to keep taking pain pills to make it through the day. The people that work with her were great - actually had me laughing while I was in pain - and made me feel like they cared about me! Wish I had found her a long time ago. Thank you, Dr. C!!!!

February 1st, 2010
not good, went back to my family doctor
I had xrays to determine disc disease resulting from severe trauma and radicular pain syndrome, complete numbness on left side on and off all the time, and carpal tunnel in my hands due to the problem. for pain, they gave me 1 lortab 7.5 a day, and thought it was sufficient. I lost my job, so couldn't go back due to lack of insurance. Only positive thing that happened from losing my job. I went back to my regular dr. and he does pain mgt for me until I can get some insurance. Resurgeons, kept calling me over and over about a test i didn't even have scheduled, and would leave a different call back number everytime, call them back and they would not know what you were talking about. When I get health insurance, I definately will not use them.

August 13th, 2009
Horrible
Did not diagnose me correctly from my MRI. Once it was brought to her attention and she looked at the MRI two weeks later, she dramatically changed the dianosis. Horrible bedside manner.

May 17th, 2009
Overall a this Doctor did little or nothing to solve my back problems.
Would highly recommend patients find an alternative provider as this organization and Dr.. We spent some $31,000 on 5 treatments that provided absolutely NO relieve... Resurgeons and this Dr., are only good and sending outrageous bills.

September 11th, 2008
Severe back pain
Over the course of 2 months have had appointments (5) with Resurgens group, but have spent only 10 mins with actual doctor Chachasville, all time is spent with her assistant personnel and I am in sever pain. Spent some $3,500.00 so far an no results just given more pain pills until the next visit.

November 3rd, 2016