A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara T. Chao practice?
Dr. Tamara Chao practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.