A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Tin-May Chao MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara T. Chao practice?
- Dr. Tamara Chao has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Chao practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.