Dr. Tamara Clancy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Clancy?

September 22nd, 2016

Retired Registered Nurse

Dr. Clancy is consistently overbooked and her patients wait and wait and wait!. She always says, "I'm so sorry, so busy." No emergencies, no complicated injuries, but always a 60-90+ minute wait in the morning or in theafternoon. May she grow ever so rich, but she is not my methodical, well organized and punctual doctor. If you have hours to sit and sit and sit. This little lady is for you.

August 17th, 2016

Dr. Clancy is very nice and knowledgeable. My recovery was quick due to her aftercare advice. The nurses and front door staff were adequate but were not overly friendly. I overheard one of the front door staff make a comment to a patient about not being on time when I sat for over 35 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I felt the comment was inappropriate but especially when there were other patients in the waiting room. I cannot say I felt at ease due to the lack of friendly personalities but the job was done properly. I was pleased with the end result of my surgery and recovery.

July 31st, 2015

Mrs.

I waited a short 5 minutes before being escorted to a room. Some questions, that I failed to answer on line, were asked of me and about 3 minutes later the Dr. came in and examined my finger, had it x-rayed and a discussed the findings with me. It was my treated, successfully, and i was on my way within 45 minutes of my appointment time. I have a follow up in 2 weeks. I was very pleased with my treatment and the way I was treated by the personnel.

June 9th, 2015

She is the best!

May 9th, 2014

On arrival at office for initial appointment I was greeted in a very friendly manner by the window person. After a wait beyond my appointment time of some 20 minutes I was placed in an office area where waited for ten minutes when a female entered who did not identify herself whom I thought possible was the 'Doctor' but she began asking questions of me pertaining to health, medications, etc. She was quite rude at times when I was unable to quickly recall certain information to which she would inject sarcasm. This went on for approximately 20 some minutes with me becoming quite agitated by her demeanor. When the doctor entered who introduced herself and essentially asked some of the same questions of me however with professionalism, examining my hand and wrists indicating what she would need to do for operation. She departed and I was directed to the desk area to set an appointment. I inquired as to who the tall woman was while stating I was made quite uncomfortable by her during her interviewing me. I was informed she is the Doctor's Nurse. Thus overall do to her seemingly lack of concern and caring it reflected greatly on my overall opinion of the office staff, most important the Doctor's Right Hand Man (woman) no pun intended. I did not make another appointment!

October 30th, 2009

I had taken my father to 3 different physicians and the awful throbbing pain in his thumb continued with no real diagnoses made. We took him to Dr. Clancy who suggested surgery and found a large cyst. The first night after his surgery, was the first time in 3 months that my dad was able to sleep the entire night without pain waking him up!

July 10th, 2017