A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Simpson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Simpson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Audie L Murphy Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara D Simpson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tamara D. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Tamara Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Simpson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Pulmonologists.