Learn more about Dr. Tamara Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulop
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fulop Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Fulop, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara A Fulop MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Fulop practice?
- Dr. Tamara Fulop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Fulop practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.