A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Fulop is Excellent. Dr. Fulop has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Fulop, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fulop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Fulop practice?
Dr. Tamara Fulop practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Fulop, Dr. Tamela Fulop, Dr. Tamera Fulop, Dr. Tami Fulop