A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Fulop, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Ann Fulop MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Fulop practice?
- Dr. Tamara Fulop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Fulop practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.