Learn more about Dr. Tamara Fulop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Fulop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fulop
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Fulop Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Fulop, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulop graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fulop has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara A Fulop MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Fulop practice?
- Dr. Tamara Fulop has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Fulop practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.