Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara Goodman
Dr. Tamara Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Lovelace Womens Hospital, Heart Hospital of New Mexico and Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara Goodman has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Tamara Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Karam Bhalla
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Albuquerque, NM 0.44 mi10
Dr. Barbara Pero
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.44 mi34
Dr. Brian Gebhardt
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.44 mi6