Dr. Tamara Grim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Grim?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

The time came that I needed to find a new physucian. Dr Grim works in the office I was already going to and several of the staff recommended that I see her. Let's just say, ""Thank you, God, for leading me into the care of such a wonderful person, woman, human being, and physician!!

Not so good.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I had concerns postpartum of having a baby. I was not healing well. I was severely injured. She did not diagnose me properly and didn't believe me nor did she spend accurate amount of time with me.

Patient

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tamara Grim, has been my doctor for just over two years, although I have only seen her a few times, she is always very attentive of my concerns. She listens very well and addresses any and all concerns. I have found few doctors that listen as well as she. She is very appreciated by myself and my family for her attention. Thanks Doc, you are great!

Posted on September 28th, 2017