A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Holt, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Holt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Lynne Holt DO is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Holt practice?
- Dr. Tamara Holt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Holt practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Muskogee, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.