A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Isakova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Isakova graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Isakova has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Isakova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Isakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara Isakova practice?
Dr. Tamara Isakova practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Opa Locka, FL.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Isakova, Dr. Tamela Isakova, Dr. Tamera Isakova, Dr. Tami Isakova