A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Clinic East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara R Kramer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara R. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Tamara Kramer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Kramer practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.