2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Never go there! show details Never go there!
Jun 14th, 2015

I know why it was easy to get an app't--rude, unhelpful staff. No follow-up or concern for her missed diagnosis. Outrageous charge for 15 min.s--$350 (new patient--referral from FP) and FP "feels awful about our experience". No bedside manner!

beware show details beware
by loving parents on Apr 13th, 2015

we had a awful experience with her, i am not going into details but we have a disabled child , she showed , in our opinion no concern for him or us at all , in life you do not tear down the child support system, or the ones that love the child more then any one else , you do not treat the sick as a pawn against the parent , because of different s of opinions about care , you most certainly do not discard the sick and vulnerable because of opinion , do no harm ! is the oath we have moved on , we are deeply sorry to feel compelled to have to say this

advisor for the school district show details advisor for the school district
by valley parent on Dec 4th, 2014

We did not like Dr. Krimm as our doctor. I and my child were her patients. Later, we found out she is an advisor to the school district. (Medical Director?) It was not clear to us how information is shared between them about students, especially who have been her patients. For a good doctor for us we felt like that should be clear.

Apr 8th, 2010

She's a very nice woman who interacts well with children. She's helpful and thorough in her explanations. My ONLY complaint is that occasionally she will reprimand my child. During a visit she will correct my child on some behavior and I feel slightly embarrassed. My 2 yo child began trying to talk to me and she immediately told him not to interrupt. IMO, this was something modest, I can't imagine how she might react to a more unruly or disruptive child. All in all, I think she's a great doctor. Occasionally my visit leaves me feeling like a poor parent but that's my reaction, not her actions.

Dec 3rd, 2006 on yahoo.com

Watch out for needing a doc after office hours!!: Although Dr. Krimm's bedside manner and knowledge is seemingly appropriate, the lack of having the ability to get in touch with her after hours is somewhat disturbing. Recently my granddaughter was crying

Read Full Review at yahoo.com