Dr. Tamara Kuittinen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Kuittinen?

She lies... not very ethical conduct for a medical professional.

Posted on July 29th, 2012

She lies to her patients, and this is a major drawback to any medical doctor's professionalism because it diminishes the reputation of the medical profession. My husband is a medical doctor as well, and he always considers it very important to be always honest with patients.

incompetent i

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Presented with CLASSIC Multiple Sclerosis symptoms and this doctor was dismissive, claiming she does not know of any disease that presents with my symptoms! Even as a lay person I know the symptoms of MS, and my presentation was the poster child of such. I'm aware that there is no direct test for MS, HOWEVER, when a patient presents with certain classic symptoms, at the very least the possibility should be discussed. At the very least I should have been referred for a neurological consult! I called my primary care physician and he immediately suggested possible MS, after providing only a fraction of the symptoms I provided Dr. Kuittinen. Zero for competence and medical acuity. I left feeling terrible ill.

She sent me home when I needed an emergency surgery

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I even asked for an MRI, she wrote an Rx for Ibuprofen and sent me home. A week later I checked in again, but this time with even more severe symptoms and had to get an emergency surgery. I am a 32 year old female and, as a result of her carelesness, may limp for the rest of my life.

Posted on August 29th, 2017