A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurmanalieva
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurmanalieva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurmanalieva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva practice?
- Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Kurmanalieva practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.