A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Kusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Kusek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Kusek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusek graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kusek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Lynn Kusek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Kusek practice?
- Dr. Tamara Kusek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Kusek practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.