A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Lieberman, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Heather Lieberman MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara H. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Tamara Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Lieberman practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.