Dr. Tamara Liss Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Liss?

Front staff is very unprofessional

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I called to make a new patient appt. and the woman answering the phones was very unprofessional and rude. It was very uninviting and I will be calling to cancel my appt with them as I do not feel comfortable coming into an office that does not make you feel welcomed. I heard good things about the doctor but when the staff is that short and not personable it makes you tense and timid to even want to go. I work in the medical field myself so when patient come into your office its because they are hurt, sick or need comforting so they shouldn't be treated inhumane. Yes there are difficult patients but you shouldn't have such a negative attitude with everyone you come across.

Director, Technology for a Large Company

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I started seeing a few days after moving to Florida. My surgeon sent me to her to get approved for surgery due to an open wound. She has been a good Doctor for me for the past 2 years BUT whoever answers the phone is NASTY. For this reason, I am going to a different Doctor for all my future needs. She actually told me I had to prioritize seeing the doctor over working. Does she know I work to pay ALL my doctor bills? My Oncologist, Reconstruction Surgeon, Allergist, Dentist, Neurologist, Cardiologist. How dare she assume that this doctor is all I am juggling. Get a new person to answer your phones if you want to keep your clients. You lost me solely because of her rudeness. Just as an FYI, the doctor insists on seeing you more than once a year. She will NOT give an annual prescription for medication you take each and every day for years and years.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Very good doctor

Great Clinician!

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr Liss is a true clinician. She gets right to the point and runs a most professional office. After trying several physicians, I am so pleased I have found one I can finally trust.

Excellent clinician who genuinely cares!

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Dr Liss saved my life. On a routine exam, Dr Liss found a small lump in my breast. After a mammogram and biopsy, I was found to have breast cancer. Thanks to early detection, I am cancer free and able to move on with my life!

The worst doctor ever

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I recently relocated from NY to Florida due to having lupus. This is truly he worst doctor I have ever been to. Because of my lupus I am on a lot of medication. After reviewing all the medication I am on she proceeded to call me a drug addict. She is lucky I didn't smack her in her face right then and there. She refused to treat me. THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN.

disatisfied patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Dr Liss is very concerned about being paid. It is her number one concern. She never examined me. She asked a lot of questions and did not seem to listen to my responses. she insisted that I have tests that I already had.I felt like I was speaking to a wall. I would not refer my worse enemy to her.

Posted on March 8th, 2014

This is a very well run office. The staff checked my insurance prior to my visit and confirmed that she was on my plan. Sometimes it is necessary to collect the money upfront, that way there are no surprises at the end of the visit. In my case, I only had a copay, but in some cases, people have large deductibles and it can be difficult for the doctor to get paid if the money is not collected upfront. I have a lot of faith in Dr Liss's diagnosis and have refered my friends and family to her.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Very disappointed. Curt non-medical office staff. Has taken to collecting upfront allegedly based on what insurance company told them to bill. I was overcharged and caught it myself when I reviewed the insurance explanation of benefits. What about patients that don't do a thorough review? Staff was nasty and impatient when I called them on it. I do not like the level of discomfort in the office so I am looking for a new doctor. In my business, we do the right thing and are never discourteous to our clients.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Liss is very nice person, but I'm unsure if she really knows how to make proper diagnosis. She doesn't ask enough questions and don't really listen enough to what you have to say, before drawing conclusions. Office staff is really great though.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Excellent physician. Great diagnostician, spot on with clinical diagnosis, appropriate testing and treatment. Runs a very well run solo practice. I feel very comfortable knowing that Dr Liss is my PCP .

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Great physician! Friendly staff. Very well run and professional office. Doctor Liss is an excellent diagnostician, with a lot of experience. I feel very comfortable with her and have refered my friends and family to her too. I highly recommend Dr Liss for all primary care needs.