A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Lotan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Lotan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotan graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lotan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Levin Lotan MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Lotan practice?
- Dr. Tamara Lotan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Lotan practices Anatomic Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.