Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Hospice & Palliative Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Ever!  |  show details
by Juanda W. on Aug 13th, 2013

Dr. Mac has been my doctor for 15 years. I have followed her from offices to offices. I will do so as long as she is in practice. I became very ill with blood cancer (lymphoma) and she was there for me like no other doctor. I will be forever grateful to her along with all the specialists she has referred me to. She has such a gift for her work and her patients. Thank you Dr. Mac.!!

|  Is the best chhristan dr.  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2013

Marion W. I think Dr McGregor Is the best their is. I have so many things wrong with me and in pain all the time. She is excellent in all phases of my care I know when i was told of her i was about to end it i was fed up with life and mainly Medical treatment. I know when i went to her the first time i was shocked i felt like i had died and went to heaven, she was so caring and after 3 years she still care's just as much as she did the first time. I know i am not the easiest person at times but after a coulpel of things going bad with other dr's she helps me deal with it.She will always talk to you about you concerns.The msst memorable moment with her is when i used a dirty ,fish hook to lance something and it got infected. First thing she ask was did i clean the worm off, and i said no and she gave me such a funny look. She is a awesome Christan Lady, I know her actions as a Christan stands out and she does not have to tell you what she is it shows from the moment you meet her.I have had strokes and she has keep me going and doing pretty good but i would think it is partly for her prayers she gives us your the best

|  excellent Dr.  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Mac's for 14-15 yrs & she is the most dedicated, caring, awesome primary care physician ever!

|  Excellent Personal Care  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr Mcgregor is a rare find in our society today,,,, she actually TAKES TIME to find out what your problem is, and then takes the time to take care of that problem. Knowledgable, Professional, really, can't say enough,, thanks Dr Mac the world needs more of you....

|  Brilliant Caring Doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

I have MS and go to too many doctors. By far Dr. McGregor is the best doctor. She has an excellent bedside manner and listening skills. She routinely is better at diagnosing and fixing my problems compared to the "specialists". It's hard to find doctors who are super smart, have commonsense and good other reviewer that I would follow Dr. listening skills. I concur with the McGregor anywhere, she really is that good of a doctor!

|  Best Doctor in the World  |  show details
by Jana H. on Jan 3rd, 2010

Dr. McGregor is an extremely brilliant and caring physician with a wonderful bedside manner. She has been my doctor for the past 5 years, and I would follow her to another state or country if she ever moved! She got me from being disabled to being able to work full-time again, and I will be forever grateful for her for that.