Dr. Tamara Mcreynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Mcreynolds?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 25th, 2017

I did not know what to expect when my husband and I went for our first visits. I thought we were going for just traditional osteopathy, but ended up doing functional medicine as well. She has changed my life. I had come to accept my subpar quality of life as a new mother. She pulled me out of a pit. I feel good, have energy, and feel like taking care of my family for the first time in a few years. I'm forever grateful that she helped me get my life back. She is truly a healer, not a controller of symptoms. I'm hopeful medicine is slowly going this direction. We need more Dr. McReynolds in this world!!