Dr. Tamara Janene Merchant MD is female, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Merchant is Excellent. Dr. Merchant has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Northwest
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merchant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara J. Merchant practice?
Dr. Tamara Merchant practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See San Antonio Colorectal Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Merchant, Dr. Tami Merchant, Dr. Tammie Merchant, Dr. Tammi Merchant