Learn more about Dr. Tamara New:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. New
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. New Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara New, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. New graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. New has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara New MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara New practice?
- Dr. Tamara New has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara New practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.