Learn more about Dr. Tamara New:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. New
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. New Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara New, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. New graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. New has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara New MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara New practice?
- Dr. Tamara New has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara New practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Oncologists.