A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Nix, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nix has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara J. Nix practice?
Dr. Tamara Nix practices Pediatrics near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Chicago, IL.
See Roswell Pediatricians.