A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Nix, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nix has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Janel Nix MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamara J. Nix practice?
- Dr. Tamara Nix has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Nix practices Pediatrics near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Marietta, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians.