Dr. Tamara Petrac-Halatsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Petrac-Halatsis?

WORST DOCTOR IN 50 YEARS

Posted on June 15th, 2010

I waited months and had to call her office over and over again to schedule an appointment for a referral from my primary care doctor. She never looked at me, or acted like I was even a real person during the entire 5 minutes that she was actually in the room with me. I am 64 years old and needed had an exam by a Gynecologist for a long time. We just needed to know that no problems were present before it was too late to do something about it. I don't think that Dr. Petrac would have even recognized me in the hall 30 minutes after I left her office. She was cold and definitely not interested in my health. I sent my insurance information several times prior to my appointment for verification and it was never billed correctly. It took over a year to get it all straighten out. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. It is a shame that the military women have to see her as their doctor.

Best Dr in the world!!

Posted on February 25th, 2010

She is leaving scared heart and going to eglin. I almost want to join the airforce to keep her as my dr!! I know I will be saden when I get pregnant again and she us not my dr!

Posted on June 9th, 2016