Dr. Tamara Petrac-Halatsis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2010
WORST DOCTOR IN 50 YEARS
I waited months and had to call her office over and over again to schedule an appointment for a referral from my primary care doctor. She never looked at me, or acted like I was even a real person during the entire 5 minutes that she was actually in the room with me. I am 64 years old and needed had an exam by a Gynecologist for a long time. We just needed to know that no problems were present before it was too late to do something about it. I don't think that Dr. Petrac would have even recognized me in the hall 30 minutes after I left her office. She was cold and definitely not interested in my health. I sent my insurance information several times prior to my appointment for verification and it was never billed correctly. It took over a year to get it all straighten out. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. It is a shame that the military women have to see her as their doctor.

February 25th, 2010
Best Dr in the world!!
She is leaving scared heart and going to eglin. I almost want to join the airforce to keep her as my dr!! I know I will be saden when I get pregnant again and she us not my dr!