A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Rozental:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Rozental is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozental
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Rozental, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rozental has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara D Rozental MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tamara D. Rozental practice?
- Dr. Tamara Rozental has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Rozental practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.