Dr. Tamara Diana Rozental MD is female, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Rozental is Excellent. Dr. Rozental has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Rozental, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozental accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Rozental:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara D. Rozental practice?
Dr. Tamara Rozental practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tamar Rozental, Dr. Tami Rozental, Dr. Tammie Rozental, Dr. Tammi Rozental