Dr. Tamara Diana Rozental MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Rozental:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Rozental is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Rozental, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozental accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara D. Rozental practice?
Dr. Tamara Rozental practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Orthopedic Surgeons, and Boston Plastic Surgeons.