A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Rozental:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Rozental is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozental
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozental Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Rozental, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozental graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rozental has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara D Rozental MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Tamara D. Rozental practice?
- Dr. Tamara Rozental has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Rozental practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.