The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara Rozental
Dr. Tamara Rozental, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rozental is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center and Brigham & Women`s Hospital. Dr. Rozental has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara Rozental has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tamara Rozental is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Ronit Grinbaum
Boston, MA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Ashraf Sabe
General Surgery, Residency
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8