Learn more about Dr. Tamara Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Smith, Allergist, Pediatric Allergist, Pediatric Immunologist, Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Smith, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- West VIrginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Susan Smith MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Tamara Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Gainesville, VA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Internists.