A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Smith, Allergist, Pediatric Allergist, Pediatric Immunologist, Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Smith, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- West VIrginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Susan Smith MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Tamara Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Gainesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Centreville, VA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Internists.