A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Smith, Allergist, Pediatric Allergist, Pediatric Immunologist, Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Smith, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- West VIrginia University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Susan Smith MD and MPH is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Tamara Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Gainesville, VA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Internists.