Dr. Tamara Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Schmidt?

August 23rd, 2017

No appointment for diabetic?

I went to the doctor about 3 years ago had one visit and then I got very sick I'm a diabetic and the kidney patient I called her office for an appointment they said they didn't have one available they told me the next available appointment was 3 weeks I reminded her of my health issues and she said nothing. I do not have to be treated like that so I never went back

October 23rd, 2014

A life saver

Dr. Schmidt insisted I get a stress test due to my blood pressure elevation and it was discovered I appeared to have a possible blockage problem. Upon admission to the Cardiac Lab it was necessary to insert 3 stents into my arteries due severe blockages. Thank you Dr. Schmidt for giving me back my life and Michigan Heart.

February 26th, 2014

caring with a sense of humor

July 17th, 2013

I miss Dr. Schmidt!

My family was referred to Dr. Schmidt for our son's care after he was born at Oakwood. Eventually, my daughter and I went to her for care, too. We would be there still but for my husband getting a job out of state. I didn't appreciate what I had when I had it--I haven't been able to find a doctor I like as well since. Dr. Schmidt was patient (but not condescending!) when I was an anxious new mom with lots of questions. She's very easy to talk to, and doesn't prescribe things just for the sake of prescribing things--you can tell she uses common sense. And in the ten years that she worked with my family, her diagnoses were always accurate and her advice solid. Whenever I needed to call the answering service on a night or weekend, she never acted as if our needs were a bother. Dr. Schmidt was a great family doctor. I'd recommend her to anyone.

March 30th, 2012

The best doctor I ever had. She is caring and supporting. I can trust herwith my care. Just the best all around.

November 15th, 2011

Breath of Fresh air!!

I'll have to say that Dr. Schmidt is just such a nice caring person, that it almost don't feel like a trip to the doctor's office, more like stopping by to visit with a friend.. And I really don't know her that well, but I can tell she is just such a nice caring person. I would recommend Dr. Schmidt.. and Dr. Stevens in her office to anyone I know! We get in, and get out in no time, it's just amazing! The other morning, my darling little Isabella woke up with a terrible sore throat, we feared it to be strep so we called at 8:00 to get an appointment.. they took us at 8:45 and we were out of the office by 9:15.. No Strep.. my baby girl off to school!! Keep up the great work, because trust me, we've seen the complete oposite in our doctors over the past as well.. we will never change.

October 3rd, 2011

Love her!

I've gone to Dr. Schmidt now for 14 years. She's very caring and spends time with me while I go through my list of issues and questions. The office staff is easy to work with and they return calls promptly. I've wanted to go to a different hospital than Oakwood but I won't switch Dr. Schmidt being my PCP.

May 1st, 2011

Dr Schmidt is the best doctor I have had. She was my daughters first doctor when she was just born. We had to switch doctors because of insurance. We then switch back to an insurance about 5 years later and she remembered who we were. We have been going to her ever since and my daughter is now 16She is a great doctor I have recommended her to many family and friends

October 18th, 2017