Dr. Tamara Shilling DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 13th, 2013
diagnosis... go to the hospital... for everything
I have been a patient of Dr Shillings for six months. One my first visit, a routine physical, she insisted that I was going to die any minute (not exaggerating) and had me admitted to the ER. The ER doctors, after making me wait for six hours to be seen because there was clearly nothing urgently wrong with me, laughed me out of the hospital thanks to her overreaction. On a second visit, she ordered the wrong hospital procedures for a minor neck injury and never got clearance from the insurance company. Apparently she also didn't document the injury at all, leaving me with thousands of dollars in medical bills.

October 7th, 2013
Dr. Shilling is very thorough and makes me feel comfortable discussing sensitive medical information. She personally contacts me to discuss routine lab results, which shows how much she cares.

January 24th, 2012
no follow up
after a potential "emotional" diagonisis and tests were taken there was no follow up and I had to call 3 times to get the results (which were negative on what I was supposed to have!).. this caused severe stress on my part! on other visits tests were done and no follow up on them. on yet another ocasion tests were done but not recorded, and a RX was not recorded.. not good!

January 4th, 2012
Dr Schilling is the best doctor I have been to. She may Have a more reserved personality but she listens to everything I say, asks more questions than any doctor I've been to and dosnt make me feel like she's in a rush to get me out of there like many doctors do. I always leave with my concerns adressed and feeling like my Dr actually cares about my health. She Is very friendly, just soft spoken which is completely fine. I don't get why someone would give someone one star because they don't have a bubbly personality. She knows what she's doing and after seeing drs for over two years about a problem was the first one to accurately diagnose me within one office visit. It dosnt get much better than that.

November 4th, 2011
Dr. Schilling is one of the best doctors that my family and I have met.

September 26th, 2011
Dr Shilling has spent a LOT of time with me, is very thorough and kind AND followed up with me after my physical to make sure I was scheduling the tests we'd discussed. My son has seen her also and felt she was kind and competent.

February 22nd, 2011
No bedside manner, no follow-up
After 2 visits with Dr. Shilling, I have changed doctors. She didn't look me in the eye, never smiled, didn't follow up on tests. She generally made me very uncomfortable.I can't imagine whey a person with her personality, (or lack thereof), would enter a profession in which people look to her to feel at ease and to trust.I would not recommend Dr. Shilling to to anyone.