A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Marie Simon MD is a female Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Tamara M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Tamara Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Simon practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.