Tamara Singleton Is this you?

January 4th, 2016

UNPROFESSIONAL

After calling to the office and explaining my situation to the receptionist I received no help whatsoever. Their only auto pilot answer was "$250 for immigrant medical examination". I did not need the examination, I just needed the paperwork in a new form signed again by a professional. I wasn't going to pay full price for copying and pasting my results. Then I got a call from the doctor. She was extremely unprofessional repeatedly saying -and I quote- "this is a business", "I know we are the cheapest one in the area so good luck finding someone else to help you". I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone for the simple reason that she treats people as customers, not patients.

December 18th, 2015

I don't remember when a Dr. took so much time and was actually interested in my opinion regarding my health.

August 4th, 2015

so wonderfull to get the full information

October 17th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Knowledgeable!

Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable going over test results and evaluating options for treatment. Always takes her time with you and goes through all the possibilities of what could be going on at that time.

March 27th, 2012

Dr. Singleton is great!

Dr Singleton is probably the best diagnosing doc I've ever met--she figured out my problem that 3 other docs misdiagnosed. By far the most cheerful, witty and down to earth doc around!

November 27th, 2011

Had to leava a message and get a return call to get an appointment

May 30th, 2016