A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Takoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Takoudes, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Takoudes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Takoudes graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Takoudes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara C Takoudes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara C. Takoudes practice?
- Dr. Tamara Takoudes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Takoudes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Brookline Obstetricians & Gynecologists.