Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tamara Takoudes
Dr. Tamara Takoudes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Takoudes is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center. Dr. Takoudes has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tamara Takoudes has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Tamara Takoudes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.
Dr. Henry Roque
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brookline, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Merle Monsein
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brookline, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Bryann Bromley
Diagnostic Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Brookline, MA 0 mi34