Dr. Tamara Takoudes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Takoudes?

July 31st, 2015

Truly a Lifesaver

Dr. Takoudes went above and beyond to seek out a surgeon willing to perform a controversial emergency procedure and obtain insurance approval for extremely expensive medication; both of which were our only hope at preventing very, very preterm labor. She and her colleague (Dr. Hamar) are the reason I'm sitting here with healthy, vibrant twins rather than having suffered a devastating loss. I will never be able to thank her sufficiently for her superior care and support during what was a very difficult time. Phenomenal Dr. and person.

April 9th, 2013

Former patient

Dr. Takoudes truly connects with her patients. Her care is individualized. Dr. Takoudes is smart, sensitive, patient, and reassuring. As a patient I felt safe and confident while under her care. I recommend her to anyone facing a high risk pregnancy.

February 25th, 2013

Dr. Takoudes was amazing. She took all the time I needed to make sure that all of my questions were answered at every visit, was always available and had prompt responses to questions when I called in (and I called in a lot as a nervous first time pregnancy.) She managed my expectations reasonably, was honest, reassuring and comforting. From beginning to end, I felt confident that I was receiving the best quality of care available. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a wonderful OB/GYN for high risk pregnancies

November 2nd, 2012

she is a nice person but when you are having pain during pregnancy she will tell you that when you are pregnant all you can take for bad pain is narcotics but she will not give them to you and will call all of your other doctors and tell them not to help you either she thinks you should just deal with the pain and get over it if i was not so far along in my pregnancy i would find another doctor

July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Takoudes was completely sensitive and appropriate - truly supportive- when we had a loss. She then provided outstanding care when we had a successful pregnancy. She is truly dedicated to her patients. I sometimes disagreed with her (as she was not sufficiently proactive/supportive about breastfeeding in a hospital that made it difficult for us to breastfeed), but I always understood her reasoning and felt she was respectful. Her support staff are amazing and wonderful also.

April 5th, 2012

Dr. Takoudes is such a great Dr.! She is VERY caring,supportive,has a great sense of humor and spends lots of time listening to the patient.She is incredibly knowledgeable! Highly recommended!!

October 11th, 2011

Fantastic

Dr. Takoudes is an amazing Doctor. I have Type 1 Diabetes and saw her during my pregnancy. I actually looked forward to my appts with her (very rare for me) because she was so kind, compassionate and most definitely took great care in my health and the health of my baby. I have seen many Doctors in my life, but no one holds a candle to Dr. T. I am so grateful to her and wouldn't think of seeing anyone else the next time we decide to have a baby!

September 29th, 2011

I switched to Dr Takoudes after a bad experience with another OB/GYN's office and I couldn't be happier. She always made me feel at ease, spent plenty of time and answered every question. She has a way of making you feel like you are her only patient. Her office staff is very good as well. You can tell they all enjoy their work and it is a supportive atmosphere where you may have to deal with some difficult issues due to the nature of the practice. I am looking forward to seeing them all again with my next pregnancy.

July 16th, 2011

Excellent

wonderful doctor...helpful team...the best of the best!

June 17th, 2011

Poor bedside manner and unhelpful office staff

We overall felt very insulted with the way Dr Takoudes would refer to my wife as a 'young mother' when we were seeing her for a consultation for high risk pregnancy because of advanced maternal age. The office staff were also not helpful when a claim got denied by the insurance company. They insisted that it was our fault that the claim was denied despite us informing them of the change of our plan. Overall, very dissatisfied and would never recommend her office or her.

April 1st, 2011

Tamara is a lovely doctor. She is very sweet and delivers bad news in appropriate ways. She doesn't sugar coat things but doesn't overwhelm you either. She spends time to get to know her patients and gets an A+ from me in bedside manner.

March 2nd, 2011