Dr. Tamara Terry MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2015
She failed to actually answer questions and scoffed at a question. No respect to patients.

February 21st, 2013
Don't even waste your time!!!!
Dr. Terry is absolutely the WORST gyn doctor I've ever met in my life. She was very arrogant, very nasty, & very, very unprofessional while I was in her care. I would not refer my dog to her.

April 13th, 2012
Dr.Terry is by far the WORST gyn DOCTOR thats I have EVER in my life saw.I would not WOULD not RECOMMEND her to NO ONE.If I'm sickly I WOULD GO TO A ER BEFORE I SEE HER AGAIN.She has no COMPASSION at all.I was VERY DISAPPOINTED with the way I was TREATED I WILL BE PUTTING IN A COMPLAINT!!

April 5th, 2012
Extremely Unprofessional
I will never go back to this doctor. She was extremely unprofessional during my initial prenatal examination. Before starting the internal examination she did not provide explanation to prepare me for the exam except to try and relax. During the exam she physically hurt me to the point I was yelling in pain as she was jabbing her hand inside of me. She kept on with the exam and hurting me. I felt physically violated. A professional would have better prepared a patient by warning "This may hurt." and backing off when it became painful in order to calm down. There are many doctors to choose from, avoid Dr. Tamara Terry.

February 2nd, 2012
dr.terry
she is a great doctor. very gental and caring. i like that i can always be open and honest with her without feeling uncomfortable.

September 28th, 2009
I saw Dr. Terry during my 10 week pre-natal check up. Dr. Terry could not find a fetal heart beat using the Dopler and sent me to American Radiology for a vaginal ultrasound. There was no heartbeat and it was determined my fetus stopped developing in its 8th week.We returned to Dr. Terry's office as the Radiologist suggested we do so and we were distraught and didn't know what else to do. These are times when you look to a doctor for help and guidance. We were told Dr. Terry was busy and could see us the next day. My husband insisted she see us as I was emotionally wrecked. She agreed to see us for a few minutes and acted more annoyed than even mildly sympathetic for our loss.She gave me several options for the next step (D&C, medication or just waiting). She gave us no real indication of what would be best for us or her medical opinion of any of these options. We had to consult with other physicians and medical professionals to get clear advice. We decided to have a D& C and went with Dr. Terry because she was available and we were very distraught.My surgery was scheduled for 11 am. I didn't have it until 7pm. That was 8 hours of waiting in labor and delivery listening to families celebrating the birth of their babies. We were told the delay was due to other priority cases. We received no sympathy from Dr. Terry, at one point she asked me why I was crying... She never introduced herself to my family who were waiting with me. Dr. Terry's shift ended before I could go into surgery so a doctor I'd never met did my surgery. My family told me later after I had been sedated Dr. Terry apologized, but I don't remember this.I understand this was a very negative experience for me and my perceptions are impacted by my sadness, but the nurses were kind and compassionate while Dr. Terry was cold and seemed bothered by us rather than concerned. She never followed up with me after the surgery and I am seeking a new OBGYN office.

August 10th, 2009
Dr. Terry was very helpful, thorough, and spent a good amount of time with me.

December 9th, 2016