Dr. Tamara Togliatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Togliatti?

February 21st, 2017

Always feeling talked down to by MD

I have been a patient of Dr. Togliatti's for approximately 7 years now. As time has passed, she has seemed to become less and less engaged during appointments. I had a major health diagnosis between my appointments with her, diagnosed by two neurological specialists. Contrary to what I thought, the specialists had not been forwarding this new medical information to her, so she first learned of the new diagnosis during my last appointment with her. Instead of providing a comforting, easy bedside manner, she immediately seemed to be poking holes in the diagnosis, which again came from TWO DIFFERENT SPECIALISTS. I am all for an advocate who believes in leaving no stone unturned, but why did I leave her office today feeling somehow like SHE was annoyed over my new diagnosis? It's just not how things used to be, and it certainly isn't how things should be. As for the office staff, they are always very polite and welcoming. However, for whatever reason, Dr. Togliatti's approach to this patient has changed significantly over the years. From reading prior reviews, it doesn't sound as though I'm the only one who has noticed either.

January 7th, 2016

A SENIOR REVIEW

I Have been a patient of Dr. Tog's for approx. 6 years after moving to this area.. I have been very pleased with her approach to medicine. I see a few specialists and she has been very cooperative with their treatment.RA, pain mgmt, cardiology,

January 31st, 2014

She was my primary care physician for many years. During that time she frequently prescribed medications that she "liked" but that didn't help at all. Her delay in prescribing effective medications caused a tremendous amount of pain unnecessarily. Other times she seemed to treat the symptoms and not the underlying cause of a health issue. She was usually rushed and ignored symptoms to just focus on one issue. Her followup was very inadequate. She did not appreciate and seemed to resent an informed patient who had done a little reading on their health issues.

September 12th, 2012

Couldn't wait to refer me on

Dr. Togliatti couldn't wait to refer me to a specialist. After having to wait 1 month to get in to see the specialist, simple blood work was completed that Dr. Togliatti should have done herself. The problem was found to be a vitamin deficiency that should have been diagnosed by Dr. Togliatti instead of an expensive specialist. Dr. Togliatti does not seem to be present when she comes into the room, always seems like she can't wait to get out of the room. It's unfortunate since she didn't always seem to be like that. The office staff are a nightmare to deal with, with the exception of Dr. Togliatti's RN. Many of the front desk staff are extremely rude and good luck getting through on the phone without have to wait over 10 minutes to speak to someone.Terrible Primed office, terrible physician.

May 1st, 2012

Doesn't listen

I was her patient for four years during which time I had increasingly frequent and severe migraines. Her solution was to prescribe a really expensive painkiller that my insurance limits to 12 a month. I had headaches more often than that so she added a barbituate prescription. I was so doped up I couldn't function so she prescribed something to lower my blood pressure to see if that helped because it was a new line of thinking to try (my bp is perfect so all it did was make me really tired). At my last appt when I desperately asked for some better solution she just looked at her watch in response. I switched to a new doctor who put me on a prophylactic med that's been around since the 60s and runs $4 for 90 days. Headaches are down to 2-3 per month and I've got my life back. Apparently this solution is the more typical one for cases like mine. If you suffer from head pain, Dr Tolgiatti is not the doctor to go to. She appears more interested in experimenting with the new and expensive instead of actually solving your problem.

September 3rd, 2009

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Togliatti is the most caring and thorough Dr. that I have ever met. I highly recommend her!

January 20th, 2017