Learn more about Dr. Tamara Topoleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Topoleski, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Topoleski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Topoleski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Topoleski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Topoleski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Topoleski practice?
Dr. Tamara Topoleski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Lake Mary Orthopedic Surgeons.