A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Topoleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Topoleski, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Topoleski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Topoleski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Topoleski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara A Topoleski MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tamara A. Topoleski practice?
- Dr. Tamara Topoleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Topoleski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.