A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Towers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Towers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Towers graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Towers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Lucienne Towers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Towers practice?
- Dr. Tamara Towers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Towers practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.