Family Physicians

Swedish Physicians
7210 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
206-320-3400
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Nov 2nd, 2013

Terrible! She barely even gave me the time of day!

Jul 18th, 2013

Apparently going to the doctor (MD) with complaints of exhaustion, abdominal discomfort, nausea, inappentance & joint pain doesn't even warrent a physical exam! and she waited until I told her what I thought might be going on and never put in her two cents about what she thought might be going on. She was just going to vaccinate me and draw some bloodwork until I prompted her about an actual exam. Then during the exam she made comments about how the exam isn't going to tell her anything that the bloodwork is where the answer is really going to lay. I have been seeing Dr towers for 10 years and recently my visits with her are more along these lines. Definately will not be going back.

|  Caring and Knowledgable  |  show details
by B Steele on Feb 6th, 2013

Dr. Towers has been my primary care doc for something like 10 years. She is an excellent listener and has always synthesized information extremely well. Not only does she know her medicine, but she also knows excellent doctors around the city for all the specialties that have come up over the years. I have felt pleased and fortunate that she is my doctor.

by M Davies on Mar 12th, 2010

There is no more caring or talented GP anywhere,