A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Vrabec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Vrabec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vrabec has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vrabec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara R. Vrabec practice?
Dr. Tamara Vrabec practices Ophthalmology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.