A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Vrabec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrabec
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vrabec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Vrabec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vrabec has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Vrabec MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Vrabec practice?
- Dr. Tamara Vrabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Vrabec practices Ophthalmology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.