A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Vrabec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrabec
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vrabec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Vrabec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vrabec has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Vrabec MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Vrabec practice?
- Dr. Tamara Vrabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamara Vrabec practices Ophthalmology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.