Tamara D Weiss MD Patient Reviews

July 22nd, 2014
Don't go to her if you have a choice. I agree with the thyroid patient. Run don't walk to Memorial Sloan Kettering in Manhattan. This is not a nice woman. So she didn't get the chairmanship of her department. Boo hoo. Do yur job and stop pouting. Patients come first.

November 13th, 2013
Watch out for billing errors
She and her staff are comparably courteous and knowledgeable however, I was incorrectly billed to a tune of about $1600. According to Cigna and based on all the information available, Tamara Weiss input an incorrect code for a medical substance used. The identical substance was used and administered the year before and billed to Cigna using the correct code. She refuses to change the code, costing me over $1600. Between the Hospital Billing, Doctor billing & her staff, I’ve spent 3 entirely separate exhaustive efforts to get a resolution to the matter & 3 times, in the end, I got no response & had to start from scratch because no one remembers talking to me. I'm canceling next years visit.

August 5th, 2012
Elisa
Wonderful person and doctor. I'm very lucky and happy to have her as my doctor. Dr. Weiss is very knowledgeable and spent enough time with me. She also went out of her way to help me with my insurance issues. An all around kind / and smart doctor.