A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Welch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Welch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Welch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamara L. Welch practice?
Dr. Tamara Welch practices Family Medicine near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Annapolis Family Physicians.