Dr. Tamara Wyse MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Northbrook, IL

4.8

January 12th, 2017
Two,hours I will never have back!
Pathetic practice. I was there 1:50 and left without seeing the doctor. They told me I should have been told to expect a two hour appt, which I wasn't, but I wasn't even put back in a room after waiting 1:30 dilated and I needed to take my daughter to see another professional. Apparently Dr. Wyse feels only her time has value.

June 3rd, 2016
It was refreshing to deal with a Dr. that truly cares about her patients

May 6th, 2016
Highly reccomended!

November 5th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Wyse was very thorough and explained all of the options, possible outcomes and procedure involved in my cataract surgery. I would and have recommend her to anyone.

May 7th, 2015
I had cataract surgery with Dr. Wyse for both eyes within the last 2 weeks. The office organization is excellent and pre and post operative care was also excellent. I would highly recommend her .

March 6th, 2014
She explains every procedure thoroughly.I can definitely recommend her to my friends and relatives.She cares about her patients.

February 28th, 2014
Cataract Surgery
Dr. Wyse is a very knowledgable, competent and dedicated eye doctor, I cannot say more of her abilities. I was a little nervous anticipating cataract surgery but found the experience to be very comforting, efficient, and successful for both my eyes. Wow!!! I see like a teenager again.

January 29th, 2014
Dr. Wyse and her entire staff are extraordinary. Our eyes are extremely important to us and when something goes wrong, Dr. Wyse and her staff can alleviate your fears with their calming manner and obvious expertise. From Karen, the excellent intake coordinator/financial nurse, knowledgeable and extremely competent nurse Marcy, pleasant and very organized receptionist Lisa and Anna Marie and finally, Dr. Wyse--who is calm, kind, thorough, brilliant, and up-to-date on the edge of the latest eye technology. I travelled 120 miles round-trip for two very successful cataract surgeries and I plan on returning to Wyse Eyecare, Dr. Wyse, as my ophthalmologist of choice.

January 23rd, 2014
Patient
Prompt review of my current condition. Friendly, but professional. Suggested a way of easing my night driving, but I deferred.My only issue, and it is not that important, is the waiting time.

April 11th, 2013
I was really impressed by the excellence and kindness of Dr. Wyse and her team. I couldn't be more satisfied with their integrity, competence, clarity, and caring. My sense is that every patient in that office gets the feeling that he or she is extremely important. Yes, this sounds silly and more than a little overstated, but except for witnessing childbirths, my two cataract surgeries were the best medical experiences of my life.

April 6th, 2013
Astonishing level of medical care and human concern.
Eyesight is always an emotional issue for patients. Dr. Wyse provides a perfection of professional care and medical ability, and also provides a humanity and humanistic support in every moment spent with her. All organizations reflect their leader's humility, humanity and ethics. Dr. Tamara Wyse has created an astonishing office of concerned and thoughtful people who have not forgotten that it is human beings they are caring for and treating. It is wonderful to be a little early and watch the staff, at the end of an obviously busy and difficult day, treat every patient with concern, patience and love. They all reflect Dr. Wyse in every moment.

April 4th, 2013
Always very efficient, courteous and effective. Dr. Wyse is an outstanding physician and a beautiful person.