Dr. Tamara Wyse Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tamara Wyse?

Cataract Surgery July 2017

Posted on July 25th, 2017

After being diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye I researched options and became interested in the Technis Symfony Extended Range IOL for implantation. Although I live in Central Illinois, the closet surgeons offering the lens were in Chicago. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Tamara Wyse in Northbrook. She was very experienced, knowledgeable, patient and pleasant. Once I met with her there was no doubt she would do my surgery. I had my surgery on July 19 and had the Symfony lens implanted. I am a week out and am very pleased with both the lens and the procedure. I just had my 1 week follow up with my local optometrist because of the distance to Dr. Wyse’s office and can report that he was impressed with her work. For those who are just beginning the process, I can also report that the procedure was surprisingly easy and comfortable. The anticipation is far worse that the procedure.

Two,hours I will never have back!

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Pathetic practice. I was there 1:50 and left without seeing the doctor. They told me I should have been told to expect a two hour appt, which I wasn't, but I wasn't even put back in a room after waiting 1:30 dilated and I needed to take my daughter to see another professional. Apparently Dr. Wyse feels only her time has value.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

It was refreshing to deal with a Dr. that truly cares about her patients

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Highly reccomended!

Patient

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Wyse was very thorough and explained all of the options, possible outcomes and procedure involved in my cataract surgery. I would and have recommend her to anyone.

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Wyse for both eyes within the last 2 weeks. The office organization is excellent and pre and post operative care was also excellent. I would highly recommend her .

Posted on March 6th, 2014

She explains every procedure thoroughly.I can definitely recommend her to my friends and relatives.She cares about her patients.

Cataract Surgery

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Wyse is a very knowledgable, competent and dedicated eye doctor, I cannot say more of her abilities. I was a little nervous anticipating cataract surgery but found the experience to be very comforting, efficient, and successful for both my eyes. Wow!!! I see like a teenager again.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Wyse and her entire staff are extraordinary. Our eyes are extremely important to us and when something goes wrong, Dr. Wyse and her staff can alleviate your fears with their calming manner and obvious expertise. From Karen, the excellent intake coordinator/financial nurse, knowledgeable and extremely competent nurse Marcy, pleasant and very organized receptionist Lisa and Anna Marie and finally, Dr. Wyse--who is calm, kind, thorough, brilliant, and up-to-date on the edge of the latest eye technology. I travelled 120 miles round-trip for two very successful cataract surgeries and I plan on returning to Wyse Eyecare, Dr. Wyse, as my ophthalmologist of choice.

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Prompt review of my current condition. Friendly, but professional. Suggested a way of easing my night driving, but I deferred.My only issue, and it is not that important, is the waiting time.

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I was really impressed by the excellence and kindness of Dr. Wyse and her team. I couldn't be more satisfied with their integrity, competence, clarity, and caring. My sense is that every patient in that office gets the feeling that he or she is extremely important. Yes, this sounds silly and more than a little overstated, but except for witnessing childbirths, my two cataract surgeries were the best medical experiences of my life.

Astonishing level of medical care and human concern.

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Eyesight is always an emotional issue for patients. Dr. Wyse provides a perfection of professional care and medical ability, and also provides a humanity and humanistic support in every moment spent with her. All organizations reflect their leader's humility, humanity and ethics. Dr. Tamara Wyse has created an astonishing office of concerned and thoughtful people who have not forgotten that it is human beings they are caring for and treating. It is wonderful to be a little early and watch the staff, at the end of an obviously busy and difficult day, treat every patient with concern, patience and love. They all reflect Dr. Wyse in every moment.