A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamara Zach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamara Zach, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamara Zach, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamara Zach MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tamara Zach practice?
- Dr. Tamara Zach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tamara Zach practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and New York, NY.
See Glendale Neurologists.