A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamarah Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamarah Manning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manning has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamarah Manning MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tamarah Manning practice?
- Dr. Tamarah Manning has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tamarah Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and La Palma, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.