A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamas Szombathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamas Szombathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szombathy graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Szombathy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szombathy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tamas Szombathy practice?
Dr. Tamas Szombathy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Oswego, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.