Learn more about Dr. Tamas Szombathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szombathy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Szombathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamas Szombathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szombathy graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Szombathy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamas Szombathy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tamas Szombathy practice?
- Dr. Tamas Szombathy has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamas Szombathy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Cardiologists.