A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamayo Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamayo Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamayo Jacobs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamayo Sarah Jacobs MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamayo S. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Tamayo Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamayo Jacobs practices Internal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists.