A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tambarahalli Nagaraja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagaraja
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagaraja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tambarahalli Nagaraja, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraja graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Nagaraja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tambarahalli A Nagaraja MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tambarahalli A. Nagaraja practice?
- Dr. Tambarahalli Nagaraja has 1 office location.
Dr. Tambarahalli Nagaraja practices Radiology near Schererville, IN.
See Schererville Radiologists.