A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamberly McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamberly McCoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamberly McCoy, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Regional Medical Center - Hopkins County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamberly McCoy MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamberly McCoy practice?
- Dr. Tamberly McCoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tamberly McCoy practices Family Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, KY.
See Owensboro Primary Care Doctors.