A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tamberly McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tamberly McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tamberly McCoy, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Crittenden Health Systems
- Regional Medical Center - Hopkins County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tamberly McCoy MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tamberly McCoy practice?
- Dr. Tamberly McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Tamberly McCoy practices Family Medicine near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Family Physicians.