A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tambra Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tambra Garrett, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tambra Garrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lewisville Medica Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tambra Rene Garrett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tambra R. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Tambra Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tambra Garrett practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.