Learn more about Dr. Tambra Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tambra Garrett, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tambra Garrett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lewisville Medica Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tambra Rene Garrett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tambra R. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Tambra Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tambra Garrett practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.