Family Practitioner

3400 Long Prairie Rd
Ste 200
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972-899-6300
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Incompetent and Rude Doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Garrett is the most unprofessional and rude person I have ever met. She yelled at me and insulted me. Her nurse Kelly, is incompetent and has worse manners than Dr. Garrett. Dr. Garret has lost her practices becuase of her attitude and that of her staff. Perhaps she should have treated her patients better and this would not have happened.

|  Wonderful Dr.  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2010

Both my husband and I saw Dr. Garrett for almost 10 years. She was wonderful and very caring. I never felt rushed when seeing her and she made sure I understood everything we discussed. We planned to continue seeing her after we moved to the Austin area this summer but apparently she is not practicing due to some kind of medical emergency. I would return to her if she starts practicing again. Her nurse, Kelly, was not very helpful at times, especially when faxing prescriptions into a pharmacy but was never rude. I miss Dr. Garrett!!!

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

Got the point, listen to what I had to say. Fixed me and folowed up with caring attitude.

|  Doesn't listen to her patient  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2010

I went to Dr Garrett for quiet some time. I always felt she was talking down to me. Even though I told her I didn't want a particular medicine for a condition I have, she prescribed it anyway. After that I found a new doctor that is great and actually wants to determine the cause rather than mask the symptoms with drugs.

|  Lipo  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2010

If you have a cold, go to her, that's okay, just don't let her touch your face or do Lipo on you. She messed up my stomach and it's still not like it should be and it's been a year.

|  LipoSystem  |  show details
by Dmarie on Oct 31st, 2009

It's been a year since Dr. Garrett did LipoSystem on me and my stomach looks awful and certainly no inches lost at all. Any MD can rent the machine and I learned my lesson not to go to someone who is unexperience. She did a terrible job and when I went back after the procedure, she told me to work out two hours a day. She said she couldn't make any promises to the results of the LipoSystem. OMG!